TRUECHART Knowledge Base Live Search
This setting page is used to configure the CORS capabilities of the service which restricts the access to the trueChart ServiceAPI.
Figure 3. CORS settings
There are 2 ways for importing users through csv import:
Users that have access to the trueChart Management Console will be skipped during the bulk import.
The file format is a semicolon separated representation of the CSV-Format.
Within the file we have the following columns:
- username: The login name of the user.
- firstname: The firstname of the user.
- lastname: The lastname of the user.
- language: Language setting of the user.
- consumer: Discripes if the user should have consumer rights.
- designer: Discripes if the user should have designer rights.
- nm: Discripes if the user should have notation manual rights.
Values for cumsumer/designer/nm that will result in true:
username;firstname;lastname;language;consumer;designer;nm domain\ahf;Achim;Höffner;en_US;;1;1 domain\cml;Christian;Müller;de_DE;1;; Personal\Me;Sense;Qlik;en_UE;0;1;1
The file needs to be encoded as UTF-8 without BOM. So be carefully when exporting it from Excel.
First choose a file. The content of the file will be displayed for manual validation of the user. Now you could start the import.
uploading the file
starting a background job that runs the import
You could activate and deactivate automatic csv import at any time you want. You only need to place a file at the server, input its filepath and enter a cron expression.